An earlier version was read to the “Deliberating about Deliberation” conference, University of Texas Law School, February 2000. I am particularly grateful for comments from Louise Antony, Josh Cohen, Martin Davies, John Dryzek, Dave Estlund, Cynthia Farrer, Jim Fishkin, Dick Flathman, Amy Gutmann, Peter Laslett, Martha Nussbaum, Philip Pettit, Cass Sunstein, Iris Young, and the Editors of Philosophy & Public Affairs.
Democratic Deliberation Within
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Philosophy & Public Affairs
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 81–109, January 2000
How to Cite
GOODIN, R. E. (2000), Democratic Deliberation Within. Philosophy & Public Affairs, 29: 81–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1088-4963.2000.00081.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!