I thank the people who have provided comments on earlier versions of this article: David Estlund, Elizabeth Harman, Michael Kates, Thomas Nagel, Japa Pallikkathayil, Mikael Persson, Fabienne Peter, Melinda Roberts, Samuel Scheffler, Jeremy Waldron, and the Editors of Philosophy & Public Affairs. Versions of this article were presented to the Eastern Division of the American Philosophical Association and to the Midwest Political Science Association; I thank the participants at these events.
The Paradox of Voting and the Ethics of Political Representation
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Philosophy & Public Affairs
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 272–306, Summer 2010
How to Cite
GUERRERO, A. A. (2010), The Paradox of Voting and the Ethics of Political Representation. Philosophy & Public Affairs, 38: 272–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1088-4963.2010.01188.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!