Versions of this article were presented at the Newcastle Ethics, Legal and Political Philosophy Seminar Series, and the Law & Humanities Workshop at the University of Virginia Law School. I thank all the participants at those events for their questions. For detailed comments and discussion, I am very grateful to Cécile Fabre, Joanna Firth, Elizabeth Harman, Deborah Hellman, Leslie Kendrick, Graham Long, Jeff McMahan, David Miller, Tim Mulgan, Kristi Olson, Mike Otsuka, Tom Porter, Micah Schwartzman, Rebecca Stone, Victor Tadros, and the editors at Philosophy & Public Affairs. Work on this article was made possible by a Laurance S. Rockefeller Visiting Faculty Fellowship at the University Center for Human Values at Princeton University.
Liability to Defensive Harm
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Philosophy & Public Affairs
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 45–77, Winter 2012
How to Cite
QUONG, J. (2012), Liability to Defensive Harm. Philosophy & Public Affairs, 40: 45–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1088-4963.2012.01217.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!