Editor's Note: For a description of the citation and documentation practices employed in Milton's Reformed Animals: An Early Modern Bestiary, see “A Note on Method,”Milton Quarterly 39.4 (2005): 183-84.
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 113–115, May 2008
How to Cite
Edwards, K. (2008), MACKEREL. Milton Quarterly, 42: 113–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1094-348X.2008.00189_1.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!