Uncircumscribed Mind: Reading Milton Deeply – Edited by Charles W. Durham and Kristin A. Pruitt
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 209–212, October 2009
How to Cite
Martin, C. G. (2009), Uncircumscribed Mind: Reading Milton Deeply – Edited by Charles W. Durham and Kristin A. Pruitt. Milton Quarterly, 43: 209–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1094-348X.2009.00220_3.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!