Evolution of skull shape in carnivores: 1. Representative modern carnivores
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 369–388, June 1981
How to Cite
RADINSKY, L. B. (1981), Evolution of skull shape in carnivores: 1. Representative modern carnivores. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 15: 369–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1981.tb00770.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication April 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!