*Publication 20–021 of the Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center.
Food selection by black colobus monkeys (Colobus satanas) in relation to plant chemistry*
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 115–146, September 1981
How to Cite
McKEY, D. B., GARTLAN, J. S., WATERMAN, P. G. and CHOO, G. M. (1981), Food selection by black colobus monkeys (Colobus satanas) in relation to plant chemistry. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 16: 115–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1981.tb01646.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received Accepted for publication April 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!