*Department of Biology and Marine Technology, Catholic University, Cafsilla 127, Talcahuano, Chile.
Genetic and morphological divergence between populations of the flatfish Platichthys flesus (L.) (Pleuronectidae)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 395–408, June 1982
How to Cite
GALLEGUILLOS, R. A. and WARD, R. D. (1982), Genetic and morphological divergence between populations of the flatfish Platichthys flesus (L.) (Pleuronectidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 17: 395–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1982.tb02029.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication November 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!