*Biology Department, University of York, Heslington, Hork, YOl 5DD.
Biotic environments and the maintenance of sex–some evidence from mutualistic symbioses
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 249–276, November 1983
How to Cite
LAW, R. and LEWIS, D. H. (1983), Biotic environments and the maintenance of sex–some evidence from mutualistic symbioses. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 20: 249–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1983.tb01876.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication July 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!