*Oakbank Grammar School, Keighley, Yorkshire.
Mimicry and the Monte Carlo predator: the palatability spectrum, and the origins of mimicry
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 23, Issue 2-3, pages 247–268, October 1984
How to Cite
TURNER, J. R. G., KEARNEY, E. P. and EXTON, L. S. (1984), Mimicry and the Monte Carlo predator: the palatability spectrum, and the origins of mimicry. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 23: 247–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1984.tb00143.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication May 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!