Enemy free space and the structure of ecological communities
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 269–286, December 1984
How to Cite
JEFFRIES, M. J. and LAWTON, J. H. (1984), Enemy free space and the structure of ecological communities. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 23: 269–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1984.tb00145.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication May 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!