*Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS.
Geographic variation in size and sexual dimorphism of North American weasels
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 119–167, June 1985
How to Cite
RALLS, K. and HARVEY, P. H. (1985), Geographic variation in size and sexual dimorphism of North American weasels. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 25: 119–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1985.tb00389.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication June 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!