*Department of Zoology, George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv 69978, Israel.
Climatological correlates for body size of five species of Australian mammals
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 245–262, December 1986
How to Cite
Yom-Tov, Y. and Nix, H. (1986), Climatological correlates for body size of five species of Australian mammals. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 29: 245–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1986.tb00278.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 5 December 1985, accepted 28 July 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!