Mammalian community structure on islands: the importance of immigration, extinction and interactive effects
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 28, Issue 1-2, pages 1–21, May 1986
How to Cite
Lomolino, M. V. (1986), Mammalian community structure on islands: the importance of immigration, extinction and interactive effects. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 28: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1986.tb01746.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 14 February 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!