*Biology Department, Njala University College, PMB Freetown, Sierre Leone; World Wildlife Fund Malaysia, 7 Jalan Ridgeway, Kuching, Sarawak
A comparison of the floristics and leaf chemistry of the tree flora in two Malaysian rain forests and the influence of leaf chemistry on populations of colobine monkeys in the Old World
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–32, May 1988
How to Cite
WATERMAN, P. G., ROSS, J. A. M., BENNETT, E. L. and DAVIES, A. G. (1988), A comparison of the floristics and leaf chemistry of the tree flora in two Malaysian rain forests and the influence of leaf chemistry on populations of colobine monkeys in the Old World. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 34: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1988.tb01946.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 12 June 1987, accepted for publication 30 October 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!