*Department of Botany, University of Cape Town, Private Bag, Rondebosch 7700, South Africa.
The tortoise and the hare: ecology of angiosperm dominance and gymnosperm persistence
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 227–249, March 1989
How to Cite
BOND, W. J. (1989), The tortoise and the hare: ecology of angiosperm dominance and gymnosperm persistence. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 36: 227–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1989.tb00492.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 15 September 1988, accepted for publication 6 April 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!