The adaptedness of the floral phenotype in a relict endemic, hawkmoth-pollinated violet. 2. Patterns of variation among disjunct populations
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 275–291, July 1990
How to Cite
HERRERA, C. M. (1990), The adaptedness of the floral phenotype in a relict endemic, hawkmoth-pollinated violet. 2. Patterns of variation among disjunct populations. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 40: 275–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1990.tb00540.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 31 July 1989, accepted for publication 10 November 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!