Metapopulation persistence despite local extinction: predator-prey patch models of the Lotka-Volterra type
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 42, Issue 1-2, pages 267–283, January 1991
How to Cite
SABELIS, M. W., DIEKMANN, O. and JANSEN, V. A. A. (1991), Metapopulation persistence despite local extinction: predator-prey patch models of the Lotka-Volterra type. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 42: 267–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1991.tb00563.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!