The evolution of Spartina anglica C. E. Hubbard (Gramineae): genetic variation and status of the parental species in Britain
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 369–380, December 1991
How to Cite
RAYBOULD, A. F., GRAY, A. J., LAWRENCE, M. J. and MARSHALL, D. F. (1991), The evolution of Spartina anglica C. E. Hubbard (Gramineae): genetic variation and status of the parental species in Britain. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 44: 369–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1991.tb00626.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 12 February 1990, accepted for publication 21 August 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!