The origins of allometry: size and shape polymorphism in the common waterstrider, Gerris remigis Say (Heteroptera, Gerridae)
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 167–186, February 1992
How to Cite
FAIRBAIRN, D. J. (1992), The origins of allometry: size and shape polymorphism in the common waterstrider, Gerris remigis Say (Heteroptera, Gerridae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 45: 167–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1992.tb00637.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 2 July 1990, accepted for publication 20 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!