*Department of Zoology, Bishop Museum, P.O. Box 19000A, Honolulu, HI 96817-0916, U.S.A.
Host specificity of arboreal and free-living insect herbivores in rain forests
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 115–133, October 1992
How to Cite
BASSET, Y. (1992), Host specificity of arboreal and free-living insect herbivores in rain forests. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 47: 115–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1992.tb00659.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 4 February 1991, accepted for publication 21 May 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!