Endemism and speciation in a lowland flora from the Cape Floristic Region
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 367–383, December 1992
How to Cite
COWLING, R. M. and HOLMES, P. M. (1992), Endemism and speciation in a lowland flora from the Cape Floristic Region. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 47: 367–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1992.tb00675.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 12 March 1991, accepted for publication 28 June 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!