Geographic variation in scalation of the lizard Gallotia stehlini within the island of Gran Canaria
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 75–87, January 1993
How to Cite
THORPE, R. S. and BAEZ, M. (1993), Geographic variation in scalation of the lizard Gallotia stehlini within the island of Gran Canaria. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 48: 75–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1993.tb00878.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 16 May 1991, accepted for publication 26 September 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!