Deceased July 21, 1991
Mitochondrial DNA sequence diversity and the colonization of Scandinavia by house mice from East Holstein
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 85–122, October 1993
How to Cite
PRAGER, E. M., SAGE, R. D., GYLLENSTEN, U., THOMAS, W. K., HÜBNER, R., JONES, C. S., NOBLE, L., SEARLE, J. B. and WILSON, A. C. (1993), Mitochondrial DNA sequence diversity and the colonization of Scandinavia by house mice from East Holstein. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 50: 85–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1993.tb00920.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 20 March 1992, revised and accepted for publication 31 July 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!