Phenotypic variation along a cline in allozyme and karyotype frequencies, and its relationship with habitat, in the dog-whelk Nucella lapillus, L.
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 255–275, November 1994
How to Cite
KIRBY, R. R., BAYNE, B. L. and BERRY, R. J. (1994), Phenotypic variation along a cline in allozyme and karyotype frequencies, and its relationship with habitat, in the dog-whelk Nucella lapillus, L. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 53: 255–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1994.tb01012.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 4 December 1993, accepted for publication 10 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!