Evolution of nocturnality in bats: Potential competitors and predators during their early history
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 183–191, February 1995
How to Cite
RYDELL, J. and SPEAKMAN, J. R. (1995), Evolution of nocturnality in bats: Potential competitors and predators during their early history. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 54: 183–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1995.tb01031.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 14 March 1994; accepted for publication 5 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!