Maternally inherited male-killing microorganisms may confound interpretation of mitochondrial DNA variability
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 453–470, August 1996
How to Cite
Johnstone, R. A. and Hurst, G. D.D. (1996), Maternally inherited male-killing microorganisms may confound interpretation of mitochondrial DNA variability. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 58: 453–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1996.tb01446.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- received 24 April 1995 Accepted for publication 27 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!