Museum of Vertebrate Zoology, University of California, Berkeley 94720, U.S.A.
Genetic differentiation and zoogeography of Asian Suncus murinus (Mammalia: Soricidae)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 307–316, April 1996
How to Cite
Ruedi, M., Courvoisier, C., Vogel, P. and Catzeflis, F. M. (1996), Genetic differentiation and zoogeography of Asian Suncus murinus (Mammalia: Soricidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 57: 307–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1996.tb01852.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 17 January 1995:Accepted 20 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!