Biogeography of milkweed butterflies (Nymphalidae: Danainae) and mimetic patterns on tropical Paciflc archipelagos
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 317–326, April 1996
How to Cite
Dudley, R. and Adler, A. G. H. (1996), Biogeography of milkweed butterflies (Nymphalidae: Danainae) and mimetic patterns on tropical Paciflc archipelagos. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 57: 317–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1996.tb01853.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 4 January 1995:Accepted 9 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!