Diversity of butterflies on British islands: ecological influences underlying the roles of area, isolation and the size of the faunal source
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 257–275, February 1997
How to Cite
Dennis, R. L. H. and Shreeve, T. G. (1997), Diversity of butterflies on British islands: ecological influences underlying the roles of area, isolation and the size of the faunal source. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 60: 257–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1997.tb01495.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Recieved 2 November 1995, accepted for publication 24 April 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!