Patterns of morphometric variation in birds' tails: length, shape and variability
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 145–162, September 1997
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, S. (1997), Patterns of morphometric variation in birds' tails: length, shape and variability. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 62: 145–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1997.tb01619.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 28 November 1996; accepted for publication 21 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!