Towards a knowledge of marine boundaries using ascidians as indicators: characterising transition zones for species distribution along Atlantic-Mediterranean shores
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 151–177, June 1998
How to Cite
Naranjo, S., Carballo, J. L. and García-Gómez, J. C. (1998), Towards a knowledge of marine boundaries using ascidians as indicators: characterising transition zones for species distribution along Atlantic-Mediterranean shores. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 64: 151–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1998.tb01539.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 15 May 1997;accepted 29 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!