10 Myddleton Road, Wood Green, London N22 4NS.
Body size and feeding specificity: macrolepidoptera in Britain
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 121–139, January 1998
How to Cite
Loder, N., Gaston, K. J., Warren, P. H. and Arnold, H. R. (1998), Body size and feeding specificity: macrolepidoptera in Britain. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 63: 121–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1998.tb01642.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 19 May 1997; accepted for publication 22 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!