Non-invasive genetic sampling and individual identification
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 68, Issue 1-2, pages 41–55, September 1999
How to Cite
TABERLET, P. and LUIKART, G. (1999), Non-invasive genetic sampling and individual identification. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 68: 41–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1999.tb01157.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!