†Roslin Institute, Roslin, Midlothian EH25 9PS
Molecular analysis of a promiscuous, fluctuating mating system
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 68, Issue 1-2, pages 289–301, September 1999
How to Cite
PEMBERTON, J. M., COLTMAN, D. W., SMITH, J. A. and PILKINGTON, J. G. (1999), Molecular analysis of a promiscuous, fluctuating mating system. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 68: 289–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1999.tb01170.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!