Evolutionary history of an adaptive radiation in species pairs of threespine sticklebacks (Gasterosteus): insights from mitochondrial DNA
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 271–291, March 1999
How to Cite
TAYLOR, E. B. and McPHAIL, J. D. (1999), Evolutionary history of an adaptive radiation in species pairs of threespine sticklebacks (Gasterosteus): insights from mitochondrial DNA. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 66: 271–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1999.tb01891.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 14 February 1998; accepted for publication 6 July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!