*Universidade dos Acores, Dep. de Ciências Agrárias, Terra-Chã, 9701-851 Angra do Heroísmo, Terceira, Açores, Portugal. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effect of island geological age on the arthropod species richness of Azorean pastures
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 373–410, March 1999
How to Cite
BORGES, P. A. V. and BROWN, V. K. (1999), Effect of island geological age on the arthropod species richness of Azorean pastures. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 66: 373–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.1999.tb01897.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 30 May 1998, accepted for publication 8 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!