Speciation and adaptive radiation of subterranean mole rats, Spalax ehrenbergi superspecies, in Jordan
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 263–281, February 2000
How to Cite
NEVO, E., IVANITSKAYA, E., FILIPPUCCI, M. G. and BEILES, A. (2000), Speciation and adaptive radiation of subterranean mole rats, Spalax ehrenbergi superspecies, in Jordan. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 69: 263–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2000.tb01202.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 18 December 1998; accepted fir publication 5 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!