†Department of Land & Water Conservation, Dubbo, NSW 2830 Australia
A survey of seed and seedling characters in 1744 Australian dicotyledon species: cross-species trait correlations and correlated trait-shifts within evolutionary lineages
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 521–547, April 2000
How to Cite
WRIGHT, I. J., CLIFFORD, H. T., KIDSON, R., REED, M. L., RICE, B. L. and WESTOBY, M. (2000), A survey of seed and seedling characters in 1744 Australian dicotyledon species: cross-species trait correlations and correlated trait-shifts within evolutionary lineages. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 69: 521–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2000.tb01222.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Received 7 September 1998; accepted for publication 5 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!