Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 255–258, June 2001
How to Cite
(2001), Book Reviews. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 73: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2001.tb01361.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- 1990 a. Biological signals as handicaps. Journal of Theoretical Biology 144:517–546.
- 1990 b. Sexual selection unhandicapped by the Fisher process. Journal of Theoretical Biology 144:473–516.
- 1995. Leks. Monographs in Behavioural Ecology. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. ,
- 2000 Parasites, predators and the Red Queen. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 15:392–393. ,
- 1975 Mate selection: a selection for a handicap. Journal of Theoretical Biology 53:205–214.