Molecular phylogeny of the endemic Philippine rodent Apomys (Muridae) and the dynamics of diversification in an oceanic archipelago
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 699–715, December 2003
How to Cite
STEPPAN, S. J., ZAWADZKI, C. and HEANEY, L. R. (2003), Molecular phylogeny of the endemic Philippine rodent Apomys (Muridae) and the dynamics of diversification in an oceanic archipelago. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 80: 699–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2003.00274.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
- Received 21 January 2003; accepted for publication 22 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!