Reversible frequency-dependent predation of a puffer, Takifugu niphobles (Pisces: Tetraodontidae), related to spatial distribution of colour-polymorphic prey
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 197–202, February 2004
How to Cite
SHIGEMIYA, Y. (2004), Reversible frequency-dependent predation of a puffer, Takifugu niphobles (Pisces: Tetraodontidae), related to spatial distribution of colour-polymorphic prey. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 81: 197–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2003.00276.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2004
- Received 7 February 2003; accepted for publication 28 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!