Habitat-related genetic substructuring in a marine snail (Littorina fabalis) involving a tight link between an allozyme and a DNA locus
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 301–306, February 2004
How to Cite
JOHANNESSON, K. and MIKHAILOVA, N. (2004), Habitat-related genetic substructuring in a marine snail (Littorina fabalis) involving a tight link between an allozyme and a DNA locus. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 81: 301–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2003.00288.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
- Received 28 January 2003; accepted for publication 28 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!