The origin of snakes (Serpentes) as seen through eye anatomy
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 469–482, April 2004
How to Cite
CAPRETTE, C. L., LEE, M. S. Y., SHINE, R., MOKANY, A. and DOWNHOWER, J. F. (2004), The origin of snakes (Serpentes) as seen through eye anatomy. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 81: 469–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2003.00305.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Received 31 March 2003; accepted for publication 11 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!