When may green plants be aposematic?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 413–416, March 2004
How to Cite
LEV-YADUN, S. and NE’EMAN, G. (2004), When may green plants be aposematic?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 81: 413–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00307.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Received 25 March 2003; accepted for publication 15 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!