A functional morphospace for the skull of labrid fishes: patterns of diversity in a complex biomechanical system
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 1–25, May 2004
How to Cite
WAINWRIGHT, P. C., BELLWOOD, D. R., WESTNEAT, M. W., GRUBICH, J. R. and HOEY, A. S. (2004), A functional morphospace for the skull of labrid fishes: patterns of diversity in a complex biomechanical system. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 82: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00313.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Received 4 March 2003; accepted for publication 16 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!