Spartina anglica C. E. Hubbard: a natural model system for analysing early evolutionary changes that affect allopolyploid genomes
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 475–484, August 2004
How to Cite
AINOUCHE, M. L., BAUMEL, A. and SALMON, A. (2004), Spartina anglica C. E. Hubbard: a natural model system for analysing early evolutionary changes that affect allopolyploid genomes. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 82: 475–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00334.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Received 16 June 2003; accepted for publication 5 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!