Are neopolyploids a likely route for a transgene walk to the wild? The Aegilops ovata × Triticum turgidum durum case
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 503–510, August 2004
How to Cite
L. DAVID, J., BENAVENTE, E., BRÈS-PATRY, C., DUSAUTOIR, J.-C. and ECHAIDE, M. (2004), Are neopolyploids a likely route for a transgene walk to the wild? The Aegilops ovata × Triticum turgidum durum case. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 82: 503–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00336.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Received 29 May 2003; accepted for publication 5 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!