Department of Biology, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA 98416, USA;
The development of an Arabidopsis model system for genome-wide analysis of polyploidy effects
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 689–700, August 2004
How to Cite
CHEN, Z. J., WANG, J., TIAN, L., LEE, H.-S., WANG, J. J., CHEN, M., LEE, J. J., JOSEFSSON, C., MADLUNG, A., WATSON, B., LIPPMAN, Z., VAUGHN, M., PIRES, J. C., COLOT, V., DOERGE, R. W., MARTIENSSEN, R. A., COMAI, L. and OSBORN, T. C. (2004), The development of an Arabidopsis model system for genome-wide analysis of polyploidy effects. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 82: 689–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00351.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Received 19 June 2003; accepted for publication 5 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!