Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology, Bessey, Hall, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA;
Genome redundancy and plasticity within ancient and recent Brassica crop species
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 665–674, August 2004
How to Cite
LUKENS, L. N., QUIJADA, P. A., UDALL, J., PIRES, J. C., SCHRANZ, M. E. and OSBORN, T. C. (2004), Genome redundancy and plasticity within ancient and recent Brassica crop species. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 82: 665–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00352.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Received 14 July 2003; accepted for publication 5 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!